QA Engineer – Test Automation
QA engineers set up our processes, provide test automation tools and educate all involved people so we can guarantee the quality of our product. They automate everything possible and create powerful and flexible, yet easy to use, test automation tools. QA engineers provide these tools to developers along with support and mentoring so that developers can test their own code effectively and fast.
- Create, maintain and improve test automation tools.
- Involve developers in your team to continually improve and follow the QA process.
- Assess and suggest improvements for the testability of requirements.
- Educate developers on how to effectively use QA tools and assist them in testing their code.
- Maintain good coding practices in our existing test projects.
- Design test cases and write automated tests when necessary.
- Solid knowledge of E2E test framework such as Cypress
- Experience in writing E2E tests
- Previous experience as a QA Engineer
- Proven experience establishing test automation practices in backend or frontend projects
- Experience and understanding of testing backend applications
- Experience in agile software development (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Hands-on experience with test automation frameworks
- Experience with Jenkins and Docker is an advantage